Cie SNAUT’s production was one of the highlights of last year’s Sélection Suisse en Avignon. A couple of lecturers have an ambitious plan to save humanity and biodiversity by leaving planet earth and sending a few thousand people into space. The massive challenges of a sustainable future are very delicately raised by Joël Maillard, director and author of the play, whose wacky sense of humor both unsettles and charms the audience.
Until the end of February, «Quitter la Terre» is touring in:
• Belfort (FR), 27 January: Théâtre du Pillier
• Lunéville (FR), 30 January: La Méridienne
• Hédé-Bazouges (FR), 1- 2 February: Théâtre de Poche
• Lausanne (CH), 19 – 22 February: Arsenic – Centre d’art scénique contemporain
• Valenciennes (FR), 26 – 27 February: Le Phénix, Scène nationale