Co-organised by the Swiss Dance Network Reso and in partnership with Théâtre de Vidy-Lausanne, Arsenic, Théâtre Sévelin 36, l’Octogone-Théâtre de Pully, la Manufacture and the AVDC (Association vaudoise de danse contemporaine), Swiss Dance Days is a biennial platform which promotes the Swiss choreographic scene.
The four-day programme includes 15 Swiss creations from different regions of the country, which have been created over the past two seasons. In addition to these productions, Swiss Dance Days are organising «Salons d’artistes» that will allow another eight choreographers to present their work in progress to Swiss and international curators.
The jury has selected the following productions for the Swiss Dance Days 2019:
• Actéon by Cie Philippe Saire
• All Eyes On by Teresa Vittucci
• Dancewalk – Rétroperspectives by Neopost Foofwa
• Everything Fits in the Room by Simone Aughterlony & Jen Rosenblit
• FUN! by Lea Moro
• My Soul Is My Visa by Marco Berrettini
• Private Song by Alexandra Bachzetsis
• Requiem for a Piece of Meat by Daniel Hellmann
• Se Sentir Vivant by Cie Yasmine Hugonnet
• Sekunden später… by Compagnie Nicole Seiler
• Speechless Voices by Cie Greffe/Cindy Van Acker
• This Is My Last Dance by Tabea Martin & Simona Bertozzi
• Today by Compagnie 7273 (Laurence Yadi & Nicolas Cantillon)
• VR_I by Cie Gilles Jobin
• Where Do You Wanna Go Today (Variations) by Price
Visit the Swiss Dance Days’ site.